Here are some important dates for you to remember:
COACH'S LETTER DUE BY THE 15TH OF FEB. IF YOU HAVE NOT TURNED YOURS IN NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!!!!
FALL SIGN-UPS ARE:
MARCH 8th FROM 9 am - 11am
APRIL 5th FROM 9am - 12pm
JUNE 7th FROM 9am - 12pm
also on June 7th phyisicals will be held at our field at the same time
Price for a football player...
Price for a cheerleader.......
(Prices above include .... refundable concession fee)
What you will need to bring to sign-ups
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT ANY PAPER WORK OFF ANY SITE
WE WILL HAVE IT WHEN YOU COME TO SIGN-UP
1. proof of address
2. picture of child (2x2 face shot.....no hats and no sunglasses)
3. original birth certificate
4. $100.00 deposit PER CHILD!!! (if no deposit child will not be put on a roster! )
5. Payments for remaining balance can be made at any and all Sign-ups!!!!!
- The objectives of the association shall be to implant firmly in eyes of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship,honesty, loyalty, courage and reverence.
- To give as many eligible youths as possible an opportunity to play game of football and cheer.
- To provide an organized program with adequate supervision, training and protection for all those involved.
- To bear in mind that the attainment of exceptional athletic skills or the winning of the game is only secondary, and the molding of young men and women is of the primary importance.
Pop Warner football has been around since the inception of the league in 1929 by founder Joseph J. Tomlin as a four-team conference in Northeast Philadelphia.
Pop Warner exists to use football, cheerleading, dance and a respect for education to develop strong, smart, responsible, healthy young men and women. We give them experiences that build their appreciation for and understanding of leadership, teamwork, and discipline.
While individual statistics may be more common, particularly among older football players, Pop Warner only recognizes the athletic accomplishments of the team, not the individual. We don't track personal tallies of touchdowns or yards rushing per game. We don't count sacks or blocked kicks. We applaud the athletic efforts of the team to reinforce the importance of teamwork, with each member.
We don't try to build stars. We don't want to over-inflate a young ego, nor do we want to risk injuring the self-esteem of a young person. Whether our kids have good days or bad, they are still an integral part of our team…and always will be.
2012 was a goodyear! We made 2013 a GREAT year!!
Now, it's time to start working on a fantastic 2014 Season!!!
"Are you proud to be a NORTH KNIGHT...YES WE ARE!"
And dont forget to visit our Spirit Booth for all your North Knights gear.....
North Fort Myers Jr. Football Association
We gladly accept MasterCard and Visa