Here are some important dates for you to remember:
COACHES & PARENTS: We are proud to announce our partnership between Dick's Sporting Goods and the North Ft Myers Jr Football Association! As a supporter of the organization, Dick's Sporting Goods will be hosting a special event exclusively for our family members, on
Saturday, July 19 – 20, 2014 at the Ft Myers Store Location at Page Field Commons.
FALL SIGN-UPS ARE:
SPREAD THE WORD.....
PAPERWORK TURN IN, PAYMENTS. AND NEW SIGN UPS WILL BE TAKEN DURING THE
MONTH OF JULY. WE WILL BE AT THE FIELD ON:
JULY 15th FROM 6:30 pm- 8pm
JULY 22nd FROM 6:30 - 8pm
AUGUST 23, 2014..........RIVERDALE @ NORTH FORT MYERS
AUGUST 30, 2014..........NORTH FORT MYERS @ VENICE
SEPTEMBER 6, 2014.....NORTH PORT @ NORTH FORT MYERS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2014...NAPLES CANES @ NORTH FORT MYERS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2014...NORTH FORT MYERS @ LEHIGH
SEPTEMBER 27, 2014...NORTH FORT MYERS @ FORT MYERS
OCTOBER 4, 2014.........NORTH FORT MYERS @ CHARLOTTE
OCTOBER 11, 2014.......CAPE YOUTH @ NORTH FORT MYERS
OCTOBER 18, 2014.......BYE WEEK/ POSSIBLE SCRIMMAGE GAME
Price for a football player...$275.00
Price for a cheerleader.......$275.00
(Prices above include .... refundable concession fee)
What you will need to bring to sign-ups
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT ANY PAPER WORK OFF ANY SITE
WE WILL HAVE IT WHEN YOU COME TO SIGN-UP
1. proof of address
2. picture of child (2x2 face shot.....no hats and no sunglasses)
3. original birth certificate
4. $100.00 deposit PER CHILD!!! (if no deposit child will not be put on a roster! )
5. Payments for remaining balance can be made at any and all Sign-ups!!!!!
speead the word
- The objectives of the association shall be to implant firmly in eyes of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship,honesty, loyalty, courage and reverence.
- To give as many eligible youths as possible an opportunity to play game of football and cheer.
- To provide an organized program with adequate supervision, training and protection for all those involved.
- To bear in mind that the attainment of exceptional athletic skills or the winning of the game is only secondary, and the molding of young men and women is of the primary importance.
Pop Warner football has been around since the inception of the league in 1929 by founder Joseph J. Tomlin as a four-team conference in Northeast Philadelphia.
Pop Warner exists to use football, cheerleading, dance and a respect for education to develop strong, smart, responsible, healthy young men and women. We give them experiences that build their appreciation for and understanding of leadership, teamwork, and discipline.
While individual statistics may be more common, particularly among older football players, Pop Warner only recognizes the athletic accomplishments of the team, not the individual. We don't track personal tallies of touchdowns or yards rushing per game. We don't count sacks or blocked kicks. We applaud the athletic efforts of the team to reinforce the importance of teamwork, with each member.
We don't try to build stars. We don't want to over-inflate a young ego, nor do we want to risk injuring the self-esteem of a young person. Whether our kids have good days or bad, they are still an integral part of our team…and always will be.
2012 was a goodyear! We made 2013 a GREAT year!!
Now, it's time to start working on a fantastic 2014 Season!!!
"Are you proud to be a NORTH KNIGHT...YES WE ARE!"
And dont forget to visit our Spirit Booth for all your North Knights gear.....
North Fort Myers Jr. Football Association
We gladly accept MasterCard and Visa